Baking ~ cookies

05:36

Hello everyone!

So yesterday morning I did some baking!
So today I decided to show you guys how to make these yummy cookies!
So I used Tanya Burr's book Love Tanya to make these.
So these are the ingredients you are going to need: 
200g butter
300g caster sugar
1 large egg
325g self-raising flour
A dash of milk (optional)
200g white chocolate 
200g milk chocolate
So firstly you need to cream the sugar and butter together until it is light and creamy like this: 
Then you need to crack your egg (make sure you don't get any shell!) 
Then you mix that up and then add your flour in bit by bit.
And then you just continue adding the flour until it is all mixed in.
Once it is all mixed in it should be a nice dough.
Then just chop up your white and milk chocolate (i didn't weigh mine I just put as much as I wanted in.) Then put it into the dough and mix the chocolate pieces through thoroughly.
Then roll your biscuits into 10 balls and place them on a baking tray covered in grease-proof paper. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Then take them out and leave them to cool on the baking tray or on a cooling rack for about 25 minutes.
Sorry this photo is a bit blurred but now your cookies will be ready to eat. Make sure you put them in a container to help them stay fresh like I have. (I have also halved my cookies because they were so big and wouldn't fit in the container! 😂) 

Thank u so much for the support! Leave a comment below of suggestions and I will try and reply to them! 😊 make sure you also give me a follow if you want to see more posts from me! Also subscribe to me and pastelbrunette's YouTube channel just brunettes! We just uploaded our first video which is a vlog called a day at the beach so make sure you check that out if you want to see more of us!
Love u!

Xoxo Keira 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe