Top 5 spring nail varnishes

10:13

Hello everyone!

(That's how I'm gonna start my posts from now on.) 
Also just letting you guys know I am really getting into posts at the moment! I have posted soooo many recently when I was just going to go back to once a week so who knows when you'll get a new post. 😂
So today I am going to be showing you my top 5 spring nail varnishes at the moment so I am going to be going up in order starting with my 5th favourite ending up with my favourite if that makes any sense at all! 😂
So this is my 5th favourite and is the Barry m matte nail topcoat. I think this is really nice on top of darker colours such as black or a deep blue. 
My 4th favourite is the Avon gel finish nail varnish which doesn't have a name but is just a really nice lilac colour. I love the finish this has as it is really shiny and looks like you have had your nails professionally gelled.
My 3rd favourite is the opi nail envy nail strengthener base coat. This is a little bit more pricey but really helps to strengthen your nails and helps them grow. Because I used to bite my nails the only way to stop me is to put nail varnish on them and this has worked for me so much but it does damage my nails more so again this really helps to repair them as well.
My 2nd favourite is this Barry m speedy quick dry nail paint in the colour 'eat my dust.' I absolutely LOVE the name to begin with! 😂 but this is a more new purchase and I am in absolute love with this! This is their new collection and it really does dry quicker and the colour is amazing so I will be trying out some more of this range! However the lid is this checkered pattern and the black keeps coming off on my hands...that's why it looks a bit smudged! 😂
And finally my favourite nail varnish EVER! Is the Barry m gelly hi-shine nail paint in 'rosehip!' My obsession with Barry m is real guys incase you hadn't noticed! 😂 this is AMAZING it really looks like gels again, but the colour is my absolute favourite!!! I am just obsessed with this and I have nearly used this all up...I bought this the last day of January! 😂 I use this ALL the time and I've never used up a nail varnish this fast! 😂💕

So that is it for my top 5 nail varnishes! I hope you enjoyed it and I have really enjoyed receiving some comments from you guys on what you have thought about my blog and that and I have really enjoyed replying to them! Leave me a nice comment and I will try to reply! 😊😘
Thank u guys again for all of the amazing support! I have got 500 page views now and although that may not sound a lot to you, it is a lot and means a lot to me! 💕😘
Love you all! 😘💕

Xoxo Keira







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe