Makeup review // revlon

13:16

Hello everyone! 

So today I am doing a post request by __disney__is__my__world__ on Instagram so go follow her! 
So recently there has been an offer on in boots which is 2 for £10 on all revlon lips and nails! This was such an amazing deal as one lip product is £8 so I couldn't not buy anything! 😏
So today I thought I would review these two products! 😊👍🏼 hope u enjoy!
So the first product is the revlon lip butter in the colour sorbet. I love love LOVE this product!!! It is such a pretty pink colour and is soooo moisturising! The colour honestly lasts a good 3 hours I would say which is AMAZING for a lip product! I have been wearing this for school recently as I much prefer moisturising lip products for school as my lips r always dry in the morning and I can't be bothered to put on lip balm before whereas on weekends when I'm not in a rush I will do this but I have still been wearing this on weekends! I also like long lasting lip products for school because I can't top up on it during the day. (Unless I bring it to school which I don't want to do.) 
The other lip product is the revlon colour burst matte balm in the colour audacious. I'm not even kidding guys I have wanted this for over a year! But I never got round to buying it as I thought £8 was quite expensive but now I realise that money was well spent! 😂👍🏼 this colour is so gorgeous! It is an orangy colour and again it stays on for a very long time! I absolutely love it and I feel the colour is really summery and would look amazing with a tan! These also smell like mint which I like but I find it a bit weird 😂 but anyway this product is amazing and is well worth the money! 

So that is it guys I hope you enjoyed this post! Make sure to comment below what posts you would like to see next and I will put your name in the post or you can leave your suggestions on either of my instagrams:
@keirasteadman (main account)
@floral_brunette (themed account) 
Or you can tweet me your requests @KiwixKs 
And remember to check out disney__is__my__world__ 's Instagram account! 
Thank u so much for the support!
Love u! 😘💓

Xoxo Keira 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Awesome review! I've not really tried Revlon yet but now I'm going to give it a go.
    Bobo xoxo

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, u should! they have some really amazing things! I highly recommend the lip butters! xoxo

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe