Spring haul 😊

09:51

Hey guys!

So recently I have bought a few little bits and I thought I would share them with you so this is what I have bought:

Beauty blender £1.50 primark.

Antibacterial gel in citrus ice £1 primark.

Stippling brush £1.50 primark

Barry m speed drying nail varnish in 'eat my dust' (on my nails now) £3.99 boots.

Rimmel London stay matte powder in 001 transparent £3.99 boots.

Maybeline colour drama matte lip pencil in 420 'in with coral' £4.99?? (I think) boots.

Purse £5 primark 

Extra handy box gum £1.25 boots

Sunglasses £1.50 primark (comes with case.) 

Black juju jellies (can't remember the price) from surfzone (I think that's what it's called.) 

Aztec patterned dress with cutouts from H&M paired with grey cardigan from H&M (can't remember the prices.) 

Black floral dress from H&M paired with black cardigan from H&M (again can't remember the price.) 

High necked black crop top £8 primark. 

Coral crop top £1.50!!!!! Primark. 

Orange and mustard Suzanne cut out playsuits £10 (on offer) boohoo. (Same ones as Zoella but her's is in black.) 

So guys that is all I have bought recently and I have bought all of this with my own money.
Hope you enjoyed this and comment below what you would like to see me post next.
Love you! 😘💕

Xoxo Keira 






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your blog and yes you should create a channel as I would totally watch that! I come from Britain too so YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank u so much! 😘💕 and yay!! 😊💕

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe