IM BACK!?

07:51

Hello everyone!
Floral Brunette is back...I think...
So I'm now 16 (17 in January) Ive just started college and I'm not going to lie I've had such a tough couple of months, dealing with a breakup and many other things.
I've come to realise that surrounding yourself with people you love most is so so important and I want everyone to know that no matter how much pain and hurt you're going through it will get better I promise! It has for me anyway!

So from now on I want this blog to be used as more of a personal diary/story of what I'm going through in the hope that some of you can relate.

I hope you're all doing well and I will talk soon!

Xoxo Floral Brunette

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe