PLL season 1 review

11:18

Hey guys so I have started watching pretty little liars and I have decided that I am going to try and do a review at the end of each season. So at the moment I am on season 2 episode 4 (I think) but I am not that quick at watching them as I still put YouTube videos first. 😂


Season 1:
The beginning was really scary to be honest and number 21 and 22 were scary but I thought it was good how they made it look like so many people were A. I also like the way there were bits you weren't expecting in there like when hanna got hit by a car (sorry for that spoiler 😬) and I liked how it made you think hard about who A was and why A was. 
My favourite characters: 
~ Aria 💕
~ Ezra Fitz 😍
~ Toby 💕
(In order.) 

So that is all I can really think of to say of this season but I have really enjoyed it and cannot wait to watch more!! 😃👍💕

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will talk to you guys later!
Love you 😘💕

Xoxo Keira

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe