My YouTube channel and story 💗

12:01

Hello everyone! 

Sorry I haven't been posting on here but this is going to explain why. 
So for almost 2 years I have been watching YouTube and by that I mean Zoe
Alfie
Marcus
Niomi
Tanya
Jim
Louise
Joe
Caspar
Saccone jolys 
And Gabby.
I have always wanted to make one myself because they had inspired me sooo much and they just made me so happy! 
I could never do it coz I was scared on what people would think.
Just over a month ago I started YouTube. This was after meeting Marcus Butler at his book signing (check out my YouTube channel for the vlog.) I cried as soon as I saw him and I don't cry at barely anything! This is when I realised how much these YouTubers and YouTube actually means to me! 😭💗
It makes my world complete and I can't live without it! 
So me, Lucy and Courtney decided to get on with our YouTube and now we have been doing it for about a month (or just over) and I have 57 subscribers which is actually incredible! Thank u all so much if you are one of them! 

Please please go and subscribe if you haven't already! Floral Brunette. 
Channel link:

I hope you guys enjoy watching my videos just as much as I enjoy making them! Love u all tons and that is why I haven't been very active on my blog but I'm thinking about re designing it maybe because I'm not very happy with it. 😬💗

Love u all millions and make sure you all go subscribe for more from me and so you can actually see my face and who's typing! 😁💗

Love u! 

Xoxo Keira 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe