Top 5 skincare products

09:08

Hey guys!

So today I am going to be showing you my top 5 skincare products and I'm going to be doing a little bit of a review.
I hope you enjoy! 😊💕
This is them in order from left to right. 
I'm going to start off wiv my 5th favourite product and this is the N07 soft and soothed gentle toner. First of all it's pink 😊 that just makes it so much better and secondly I think this really cleans and hydrates my skin and just lifts of any dirt. It also takes your makeup off but it does leve my face feeling a bit weird and so I don't use this much anymore.

4th favourite is the simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser. I use this everyday and it just really moisturises my skin and makes it feeling refreshed. 
3rd favourite is the neutrogena visibly clear pink grapefruit facial wash. Again it's pink 😊👍 secondly it smells amazing and finally it just really clears my skin, lifts off any diet and helps minimise spots and I used to use this everyday.
2nd favourite HAS to be the garnier Micellar cleansing water. This is literally AMAZING! It cleans my skin, removes my makeup and I use this every morning with a cotton pad and I don't think I will ever go back to anything else! 💕
Finally my favourite item is the dermalogica clear start breakout clearing foaming wash. Words cannot describe how much I love this!! 💕💕😍 it smells really good and fresh, feels fresh on your skin, makes your face amazingly clean, gets rid of spots and wow....just wow! 😂💕 I used to use this everyday but I ran out 😔😢 and you can't get it anywhere in the UK so I think I might need to get it off of amazon. (I previously got this in my glossy box.) So I HIGHLY recommend this!!! 💕💕👏👏

So that was my top 5 skincare products. I hope you enjoyed reading this and leave a comment below on what post you would like to see next. 😊😘
Love u! 😘💕

Xoxo Keira




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe