Pamper routine

13:55

Hey guys!

So today I decided to do a pamper routine post as it is something that I have been seeing a lot recently on YouTube and I find them really fun to watch so I am putting it in blog form. 😂😊💕
Hope u enjoy! 😊💕

So the first thing I like to do is run myself a bath and use a lush bath product. Here I used creamy candy bath which is a bubble bar 😊
With bubble bars you just need to crumble it up under your tap and it creates lots of gorgeous bubbles! 😊 (I only used half of the bar.) 

Next thing I like to do is apply a face mask which I will keep on during my bath. I think these are really fun and make your skin look and feel amazing! 
I used this very berry one which is blueberry and cranberry. This moisturises the skin and helps to cleanse it as well. 

Whilst I was in the bath I used the Zoella beauty soak opera bath soak and shower cream. 💕 this is super moisturising and really cleanses your skin and it smells amazing and Zoe sugg made it! 😊👏💕

When I get out of the bath I like to take my face mask off so I just wash it off with some warm water and a flannel then wash my face with a face wash and moisturise afterwards. Here I treated myself with the templespa peace be still calming face and body balm, which I applied all over my face to make my skin feels even softer. 😊💕

Finally I like to sit down in my pyjamas with a hot cup of tea or hot chocolate to help me relax for the evening. 😊

So I hope you guys enjoyed this post!
Thank you all so much for reading this blog! It means so much! 😘 
Leave a comment below telling me what you would like to see next! 😊💕😘
Thank u for reading! 😘
Love u!!! 😘💕

Xoxo Keira



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe