YouTube??

10:18

Hi guys!

First of all I want to give a little shoutout to my friend that has just started blogging and her posts are amazing so go check her out: www.pastelbrunette.blogspot.com 

Now on to the post....I really want to start a YouTube channel and so do my two friends...anyway I was wondering if you think I should and if you have any advice on starting.
I am most afraid of people at school making fun of me or teasing me about it so that is why I am still thinking about it but would you guys like to watch it? The videos would probably be kind of the same as my blog and be beauty, fashion, lifestyle videos, as I'm sure you are all aware a lot of youtubers do these sorts of videos.

So please leave your advice and opinions down below in the comments and make sure to check out my friends new blog as her posts are and are going to be amazing! 💕😘😊

Thank u for the support....I love u all!! 😘

Xoxo Keira

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe