What's in my carry on bag

03:52

Hi guys!

So today I am doing a what's in my carry on bag post. So I am going to Wales tomorrow and it is a 6-7 hour car journey so although it isn't a flight I will still need to take stuff with me in the car for the journey. So I am not going to waffle on a lot as there are lots of pictures so I will just list what I am taking. So this is what is in my carry on:

I will be taking my phone obviously but I take my pictures on it so I couldn't take a pic of it and I have the iPhone 5 in white and silver.

Portable charger 

Earphones 

Sunglasses 

Anti bacterial gel in citrus ice 

Tissues 

Compact mirror 

Tanya burr lipgloss in picnic in the park

Nail file 

Hand cream 

Purse 

Glasses 

Gum 

Water / drinks in general (I will also be taking snacks) 

Book

Magazines 

Camera 

And the bag I am taking is this one: 

So that is it guys, that is all what I am taking in my carry on. 
If you would like to know where I got any of these items from comment below. 😊

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will talk to you later! 
Love you! 😘💕

Xoxo Keira


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the Soap and Glory hand food!!

    http://thelifeofjades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe