Skincare 💓

10:34

Hello everyone! 

So today I thought I would do a post on some of the skincare products I like to use! Also I have a new themed instagram account that I am really happy with so give that a follow @floral_brunette anyway I hope u enjoy! 
The first thing is this neutrogena visibly clear pink grapefruit facial wash! This is soooo nice!! It helps spots really well and it looks and smells amazing! 
If I don't want to use the other face wash I will use this which is the simple kind to skin moisturising facial wash. I hate the smell of this! Like literally HATE it! 😷 but I do really like this face wash as it does what it says by being really moisturing! 
Next thing I like to use is the garnier micellar cleansing water! Wow! Just wow! This is just my holy-Grail product and I am frickin' OBSESSED with it! 😅
The next thing is the simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser. Again a holy-Grail product! I am OBSESSED with this! And I use this everyday alongside the micellar water! 
Final thing is the simple kind to skin cleansing facial wipes. I use these every night to take off my makeup and I know it isn't good to do that but I feel this is actually fine with my skin and I love these! 

So that is it guys for this post! I hope u enjoyed it! And again thank u so much for the endless support I love u so much! 😘 also yesterday me, pastelbrunette and floralblondie planned something very exciting that I'm sure u will find out about soon! 😏😆👏🏼
Comment below what you want to see next and I will talk to u guys later. 😘
Love u! 💓

Xoxo Keira 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Really want to try that garnier micellar water, ive seen so many good things about it! Check out our blog?

    phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe