July favourites // collab with pastelblasts

01:52

Hello everyone! 

So sorry I haven't poste in a while and woo thank u so much for over 1k pageviews!!! It means soooo much and I love u lots and lots 😘💗
Anyway today I am doing a July favourites which is a collab with pastel blasts so make sure to check her blog out to see what she's been loving!

So these are the things I have been loving this month:
Master sculpt
Sun beam
MUA undressed palette 
Revlon lip butter
Mac lipstick
Sugarbomb blusher
Life with a sprinkle of glitter

Firstly the master sculpt I have been loving as the colour is perfect and it just goes on really smoothly and looks amazing! 

Next is the benefit sun beam! This highlighter is so nice and is especially nice in the summer as when the sun hits ur cheeks it just shimmers really nicely and I love it!

Next thing is the MUA undressed palette, now I have had this for ages but the colours are so amazing and I have been loving wearing them this month and they are super pigmented and last ALL day! 

Next thing is the revlon lip butter in sorbet! These lip butters are soooo nice and creamy and they just apply really well and last ages and the colour is really pigmented! 

Next is my one and only Mac lipstick (ikr sad 😢) and it is in the colour peach blossom, this is just so creamy (as it is a cremeshean) and it lasts ages and the colour is AMAZING! 

Next favourite has been the sugarbomb blush by benefit. This consists of 4 shades and they are quite peachy tones which go really nice with my skin as I am quite pale and it has a tiny bit of shimmer which helps make my cheeks kind of glow which I really like! 

And finally I have been ABSOLUTLY loving Louise pentland's book other wise known as 'life with a sprinkle of glitter' honestly guys I read this on holiday in three days and I could not put it down! It has changed the way I think about things and I am honesty in love! This is my new favourite book so thank u so much Louise! 💗 I did a post on my Instagram (floral_brunette) about it too so be sure to check that out! 💗

Thank u guys so much for reading and being supportive and also me and my two best friends (Lucy and Courtney) now have individual youtube accounts and have a few videos now so if u want to check them out dm me on Instagram again it's @floral_brunette and this is just so people at our school don't find out and make fun of us 😒😂

Anyway thank u again for endless support and 1k pageviews!

Love u! 😘💗

Xoxo Keira 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congrats for over 1K pageviews!!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe