September Favourites 2014 ♡

09:55

Hi guys :D
today I am going to be doing my September favourites,
I have 8 things which have been my bffs this month and here they are:

Beauty ~
♡ rimmel london kate moss lipstick (the matte collection in number 107~ this is a super nice dark berry red colour that is perfect for the autumn/fall time ♡♡ it is also my fav girl zoella's favourite lipstick (zoe sugg) so that is one reason I bought it :) ♡.

♡maybeline new york 24 hour colour tattoo in the colour on and on bronze ~ this is just such a perfect colour for me this autumn it is a soft bronze that is perfect for school because it is quick and easy to apply which saves you alot of time!!! This is also really good because it stays on ALL day so u won't have to keep reapplying it.

♡maybeline new york the rocket volume express mascara in the colour black~ this is literally amazing!!! It makes your lashes clump free and to be honest I will never go back to any of my other past mascaras EVER again!! This literally saves my day (and my eye lashes) but this is a MUST BUY for me. ♡♡

♡ jelly pong pong 2 in 1 eyeliner and shadow~ now this doesn't say a colour it is just a really nice bronzy browny colour, this is sooooo nice if u don't want a really dark black eyeliner on your eyes....it is also really easy to smuge and so creates a beautiful shadow for your eyes! ♡ I did get this a little while ago but I love it soooo much that I am using it again now ♡♡♡

Body~

♡radox nourish shea butter and ginger shower cream ~ this is soooo nice for the autumn time it smells amazing and just reminds you of autumn too!! It makes you feel really moisturised too which is just another reason I love it!

♡N°7 soft and soothed gentle toner~ this says it refreshes, comforts and hydrates your skin...it sieriously does!! This stuff is amazing it lifts off dirt AND gets rid of makeup ♡♡♡ just a product much loved and not only that it is pink!!!! ♡♡

~random favs

♡ amber moon yankee candle ~ this smell is to die for!!! It is the most perfect smell for autumn and is also the perfect colour!! I just smile every time I use this!! ♡♡♡

♡the pointless book BY ALFIE DEYES ♡♡♡♡♡♡ ~ Ok guys so can we just take a moment to breathe!!! ALFIE DEYES (aka pointlessblog) HAS A BOOK!!!! That's all I can say really :) ♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡Marcus Butler LIMITED EDITION pink beanie ♡♡♡ ~ Again...can we just take a moment to breathe!!! I am one of the 150 (or however many there was) people to get a limited edition MARCUS BUTLER beanie!!!! This makes me sooo happy and they ran out in the first day!!! :D ♡♡♡

So that is it for my September favourites, I hope u enjoyed it and plz go buy these items because they are really amazing like REALLY amazing!!! ♡♡♡

Thank u guys for reading this ♡♡♡
Love u guys :*

Xoxo Keira ♡♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe