My ombré experience + products 💕

09:32

Hey guys! 

So today I am doing a post on my ombré experience + ombré hair care routine.
So 3 weeks ago yesterday I ombréd my hair. My mum did it for me so we used a kit because it is so much cheaper.
I used the loreal preference ombré hair kit (the newer one) in shade 2. So it tells u exactly what to do, we did mine by my shoulders and we left the bleach on for about half an hour I think. 
So we then washed it off and I was really happy with the results considering it was only £7 something!! 
I would of liked the ends a little bit lighter but I do really like it and I have had no problem with it so far! 

Now on to ombré products:
So for shampoo and conditioner I have been using the ~ John Freda sheer blonde colour renew tone-correcting shampoo and conditioner. 
This says it neutralises brassiness and it is for colour treated blondes.
This is literally the BEST shampoo and conditioner EVER!!! It is purple which counteracts with yellow which therefore lightens up the blonde bits of your hair and gets rid of the brassiness! This product is soooo good!! It is really moisturising and it says on the back it is ammonia and peroxide free which is the main chemicals in bleach so you know your hair won't be damaged anymore!! 
These also make your hair really soft and smell amazing because it's lavender.
I just found these products amazing and they really have lightened up my hair so much since using it and I haven't even been using them that long!!
The other products I use are just really things to keep my hair safe and natural; like heat protectant spray, seasalt spray and hairspray so I don't really need to talk you through those.

Thank u guys so much for reading this, I hope it helped some of you if you're wondering whether to ombré your hair by salon or home kit or if you just wanted to know what hair care products to buy.

Love u!
Xoxo Keira 💕

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe