Beach Day w/ Floral Blondie and Pastel Brunette

07:57

Hello Everyone!!
IM BACK!!
Happy New Year!
So much has happened since I've been gone so make sure u r all subscribed to my YouTube Floral Brunette to catch up with that.

I also now have a canon eos 700d and that was what I was waiting for before I re-launched my blog so all photos will be taken with that.


So recently me, Lucy and Courtney went to the beach to take some photos and then we went for some lunch and a hot chocolate at a cute café and since this blog is now for pictures I will now share them with u!:
The sea!

Cute little woodland bit.


Courtney looking great! XD

Lucy also looking great! XD



Thought this picture of Courtney was cute! *insert see no evil emoji here*

Me looking disgusting on a bench XD



Cute pastel beach huts!!!



My photography skills are on point of this lovely pole! XD


Courtney messing about on the beach part one...

...And part two! XD

Me standing on a beach hut in case you couldn't see that already XD


Lucy looking real cute taking a photo <3 xx


#feetselfieoftheday

Walking back to Lucy's <3

Thought this picture was cute of Lucy and her camera

Tried to be tumblr but it didn't focus properly and just really didn't work...XD

Lucy has daffodils out already! However they are very cute! <3

All posts taken with the Canon EOS 700D

So that was it for this post.
Hope you enjoyed and I'll talk to u all very soon! <3

Xoxo Keira



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe