New name??

13:18

Hey guys! 

So first of all I would like to say sorry that I stopped doing the blogging everyday thing...I went back to school and I just found it difficult to do and to remember to do a post every night so I stopped but I will still try and blog as much as possible.
Anyway as you may have noticed I have changed my name to floral_brunette sorry if this bothers you but I quite like it but it may probably change again but oh well. I just thought I should tell you so you don't get confused...it's still me.
Also thank u so much I have about 142 views on this blog and I am soooo happy so yeah thank you for reading ily 💕
Bye for now!

Xoxo Keira

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe