Ootd 💕

03:17

Hey guys!
So today I am mixing it up and doing an ootd hope u enjoy! 😊
As you can see I am wearing my hair down and a gold necklass from h&m which I am in love with! And I am wearing a black knitted cropped sweater from forever 21 which I have had for a while but I still love it!
Then I am wearing a floral skater skirt also from forever 21 with some knee high black socks from tesco which I paired with some black suede ankle boots from h&m.

Then I have my black bag with gold detailing from primark and I literally live with this!
Here is a closer look at the shoes.

So that is my outfit of the day,
I hope you enjoyed!
Thank u for reading and if you have any questions you would like to ask then leave them in the comments and if you want I can do a what's in my bag soon.
Bye!

Xoxo Keira

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe