Spring essentials 🌸 // random

23:08

Hello everyone! 

So last week I uploaded my spring essentials post but that was part 1 beauty; so today I'm going to show you the rest! 
So the first thing is fake flowers! These ones are my favourite and they are just little yellow fake roses, I prefer fake ones as you don't need to look after them! 😂 I just have mine in a white skura pot from ikea and I have some fish gravel in the bottom just to help them stand up! 
Next thing is pastel nail varnishes! I am actually currently sitting in a nail bar admiring all the beautiful nail varnishes! 😂 but anyway these are some of my favourite! (I did a post on this not that long ago) my favourite is Barry m gelly in rosehip but you can see the brands so the names from left to right are: 'rosehip', 'eat my dust', 'nail tip whitener' (I just use this as an all over colour though) and 'lush lilac.' 
Next thing is pretty obvious but is sun cream! As it is spring it is begining to get a bit hotter so we need this however I really like this one as it is a mini size! Now invade anyone didn't know I have a MAJOR obsession with the smell of suncream! Omfg it is just...wow! Sometimes I secretly put some on just so I can smell it! 😂
Next is this simple kind to skin+ illuminating radiance cream. This is just a really nice moisturiser with shimmer in to highlight your skin! It also has spf 15 in! 
Next is this anklet from Claire's! Omg this is just beautiful! It is really festivally as well and I just think anklets look amazing this time of year! 
Next is this so...? Kiss me perfume. I have used this SOOO much! It just smells really summery and has a grapefruit scent and I just really like it! 
Next thing is my flower crown! This is just AMAZING for spring and summer as it just looks again really festivally and just floraly and I love these! 😍💕
I thought I would just add this in my the final thing are my jellies! These are from surfdome online I believe but they are black and have a slight wedge and I think these look amazing with frilly socks as well! 

So that is it for the post! I would just like to say I am in Benidorm next week and so I'm not sure if I will be able to post! So sorry about that but I hope you enjoyed this post and I will talk to you guys later! 
Bye!
Love you! 😘💕🌸

Xoxo Keira


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post! I love your selection of essentials Bobo xoxo

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe