Plan my life 💕

08:16

Hello everyone!

So today I am doing a collab with my friend Courtney. (www.pastelbrunette.blogspot.com) 
And we are going to be telling u what we want to do when we leave school.
So firstly we are in year 9 and we are the first year to have to stay in education until we are 18 so when I leave school I will have to either go to the institute or six form and I am choosing six form and I will start my individual YouTube then and continue with my blog. Here I will study photography, maybe journalism and beauty. Then after I leave there I will move to Brighton and live in a flat with Courtney and Lucy and we will go to Brighton university and study beauty. On top of this I want to start working part time at a beauty counter in Brighton. Then when I leave uni I would like to continue full time on a beauty counter until I have enough experience to be able to move on to being a makeup artist. Then hopefully if I get enough subscribers and earn enough money on YouTube and my blog I will do that full-time and then obviously I hope that I have a family of my own and that but I was just really posting this about the start of my life after I leave school. Also I live 3 and a half hours away from Brighton so I will have to go and visit my parents a lot because I will miss them obviously but I feel I will be really happy in Brighton as it is such a beautiful place! 💕

I hope this inspired some of you guys in what you want to do with your future but for now I can only wish and hope! 💕
Thank u for all the crazy support and also I have a new YouTube channel with Lucy and Courtney however we haven't uploaded a video on it yet so you might not be able to find us but I will keep you informed and our name is ATouchOfBeauty. Hope you enjoyed this post anyway and I will talk to you guys later! 
Love you! 

Xoxo Keira

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe