Spring essentials 🌸 // beauty

12:18

Hello everyone!

So today I am doing my spring essentials post! This one is going to be part 1 and beauty and the other will be up next week and is a random one.💕
So these are just a few things I have been loving for the spring time! 💕
The first thing is this natural collection lipstick in the colour rose petal. I got this the other day and it's just such a nice stunning colour! It's just an orangey nude and is a dupe for Mac 'shy girl' and I love it! 💕 ~£1.99
The next thing is my Nivea lip butter in raspberry rosé. These are the best things ever! End of! 😂💕
The next thing is my benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow in the colour RSVP. This is kind of like a rose gold and is such a nice spring/summery everyday colour! 
The next thing is cc and/or be creams this is one of my cc creams this one is by beauty UK and it is sooo nice! It says it's a colour correcting cream with spf 30 and it does so many things! 💕
Next is this primer thing, this is the sun sense daily face invisible tiny finish oil-free cream base for face, neck and face. This also has spf 50+!!!! Basically this is a suncream that is non oily 😂 but I love it! 💕 
The next things are my maybeline colour drama intense velvet lip pencils. I have 2 one I got the other day; one is 320 in with coral which is the pink one on the left and 310 berry much on the right which is a dark plum purple which you can't really see on the picture but omg I just couldn't leave this alone! 😂 these are matte and just AMAZING! ~£5.99
Next is this gosh waterproof eyeliner pencil in blueberry ice which is this lilac colour and I love it! 😍
Next is highlighters! This is the me me me beat the blues liquid highlighter in the shade pearl pink and omg this is amazing! It is definitely an AMAZING dupe for the benefit high beam! ~ £5.99
Next is this blusher from I<3makeup which is the blushing hearts triple baked blush in the shade candy queen of hearts which I love! And it is a dupe for too faced sweet heart blush. 💕
Next is the seventeen define and conquer contour kit which OMG IS AMAZING! I love it!! Bronzer is just a must have essential for spring and summer.
The final thing is obviously my naked 3 palette by urban decay! Omg no more needs to be said! Just look at the colours! 😍 my favs are strange, dust, liar, factory and mugshot. 💕

So that is it! I hope you enjoyed and I will talk to you guys later! Bye! 😘
Love u! 😘💕

Xoxo Keira 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe