Haul part 1: beauty & random

10:10

Hello everyone!

So today I went shopping in town with my friend Courtney (pastelbrunette on blogger) and I may have picked up a few things :S so I thought I would share them with you!:
Toni and guy sea salt spray (I ran out) boots ~ £2.10
Boots own strengthening nail polish remover pads (I ran out.) Boots ~ £1.50
Seventeen eyeshadow brush. Boots ~£2.99?? 
Flirty eyes mascara. Just essentials ~ £2.99
2015 diary (bit late I know but I needed one.) paperchase ~ £2.25
#makeup bag (came free in 3 for 2 offer.)superdrug
Two revlon eyeshadows which creates a pallete.
Brown one is a satin and is in the shade cocoa and the purple one is a matte and in the colour plum. Superdrug ~ £2.99 each.
I heart makeup blushing hearts triple baked blusher (dupe for too faced blush.) superdrug ~ £4.99
Lush bath ballistic in space girl.
From lush (can't remember the price.)
Lush think pink bath ballistic.
From lush (can't remember the price.)

So that's it for part one, I will try and get part two the clothing part up next week for you! 
Hope you enjoyed! 
Make sure you follow me for more posts! 
Love u! 
Xoxo Keira 




 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe