Spring haul part 2 ~ clothes

13:49

Hello everyone!

So today I am uploading the second part of the haul which is the clothing part!
I honestly thought I got more than this so I may have missed some out but I thought I would still share the ones I bought with you.
Also I can't remember the prices :S so sorry about that! 😂
So this is the first item (sorry it's blurry) and this is just a sort of crochet knit crop top from h&m. I think this is from their coachella collection but I honestly love this and think it is perfect for a festival! (I wish I went to coachella.😩)
This is the next item and omfg! These are just gorgeous!!! 😍 they are shorts invade you can't tell but the pattern is just amazing and again perfect for a festival! I would also like to say that all of these clothes are really festivally as that is kind of what I'm feeling this spring/summer. These are from newlook.
The next thing is this lacey black brallette which goes perfectly with the shorts! I have been wanting something like this for ages and I'm sooo glad I have finally found this!!! 💕 this is from newlook.
The next thing is this AMAZING playsuit! 😍 this is just sooo gorgeous! It has little flowers on and has this really mega cute cut out on the back! (I don't know if you can see that.) this is also from h&m.
The next thing I bought is this dress!! It is just GORGEOUS!!!! 😍💕 it looks a bit odd in this photo as it looks poofy at the bottom but it's a lot nicer on! This has like a lacy top bit and is just really light and flowy and perfect for spring and summer! This is also from h&m.
And finally my last item is this little white brallette. This I bought as it goes PERFECTLY with the first top and it also would look amazing under some of my other tops so yes and this is also from newlook and this is an amazing crazy price like £2 or something like that! 😍

So that is it for this haul guys! I hope you enjoyed it and let me know in the comments if you want me to do a look book on these or something.👌🏼
Also me and my friend now have a joint YouTube account so please go over and subscribe to us: Just Brunettes (we only have 1 video and that is called a day at the beach.) 

Thank you guys so much for the support! I would LOVE to hear from you guys so leave some comments below which you would like me to reply to and if we get enough I might even do a Q&A 😏 so comment now! Also guys if you want to see more posts from me make sure to give this account a follow and I'll shoutout every follower at the begining of my posts! 💕 also my new upload schedule is hopefully gonna be every Sunday! 😊💕

Love you!

Xoxo Keira 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe