Day 5: my top 10 songs

08:51

Hey guys!

So today I am doing my top 10 songs I have been loving.
Now just as a disclaimer I don't have normal taste in music...I am into boy bands such as union j and the vamps so please do not hate and if you do not wish to know what music I like then stop reading now; those who do want to know here you go:

1. Lovestruck ~ the vamps
2. Oh Cecilia ~ the vamps
3. Central Park ~ union j
4. Beautiful life ~ union j
5. Thinking out loud ~ Ed Sheeran
6. 6 words ~ wretch 32
7. Blame it on me ~ George Ezra
8. Budapest ~ George Ezra
9. Something I need ~ Ben Haenow
10. Air Guitar ~ Mcbusted 

So that is my top 10 guys.
I read most of this off my spotify so yeah.
Anyway that's it for today I will talk to you guys tomorrow with another post.
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!
Love you!

Xoxo Keira

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe