Drugstore makeup starter kit 💄

08:17

Hey guys!
So today I am doing a collab with my amazing best friend lucy! (Floral blondie) so check out her blog: floralblondie.blogspot.com 

Anyway so today I am going to be doing a drugstore makeup starter kit...hope you enjoy! 😊😉 

So this is a little overview of what's inside...
Firstly the makeup bag I use is the Zoella beauty bag which is blue with her eyes on. I love this because it has loads of space and has a rose gold zip and the colours are gorgeous and it has Zoe's eyes on! 😃 

So a foundation that I think is a really good starter foundation is the collection lasting perfection one. This is around £4 and the coverage is amazing and yeah I just really recommend it! 

Next is concealer...I have two favourites and the first one is the Rimmel London wake me up concealer. This is just amazing for under eye circles as it brightens under your eye and obviously is amazing for spots/blemishes as well and just covers really nicely. This is about £5
The next concealer is the maybeline New York dream lumi touch highlighting concealer. I like this because it really brightens up your eye and you just look so much more awake and I like the way it is a brush and you twist the end to get the concealer out...I don't know why but I do! 😂 this is £6.99

Next is powder...I just love the Rimmel London stay matte powder. It lasts all day and blots away every bit of shine and doesn't look cakey on your skin. This is £3.99

For bronzer I actually quite like the beautique London bronzer....I don't know where you get it from or the price as my Auntie got it for me in a set for Christmas but it is really pigmented and I just really like it. 
For highlighter I have been loving the MUA undress your skin highlighter. This is  a gorgeous light pink shade and just gives you a really nice dewy look. This is £3.

For blusher I really like the so Susan universal blush. It is a really nice rose gold colour and makes your cheeks pop. Again I do not know where you get this from or the price of it because it came in my glossy box once but I still think this is a really nice starter blush.

For eyeshadow I think as a starter palette the MUA one is amazing!!! Honestly this comes with me everywhere along with my naked 3 palette...this I feel is actually more pigmented and stays on longer than the naked 3 palette! This has 12 colours and is called undressed. There is a mix of matte and shimmery colours and I use the darkest brown (shade 8) for my eyebrows as well so this is the best of both worlds for me and is only £4!! 
As a singular eyeshadow/ eyeshadow base I highly recommend the maybeline 24 hour colour tattoo in the shade 35-on and on bronze. This is a cream eyeshadow and has a slight shimmer and literally stays on ALL day!! It is also really nice to wear if you are in a rush or are going to school or something as it looks like you have put a lot of effort in even though you haven't 😂 and this is only £4.99!! 
Next is eyeliner...now incase you didn't know I am absolutely obsessed with lining my water line and my tight line! So I need to have a good pencil for it as I want it to stay on all day! So for about a year I have been using the same one and I have never got bored of it and that is the maybeline master kajal kohl liner in black. This stays on ALL day and is just perfect! I got this in my glossy box too so I don't know the price.
Next eyeliner is a liquid pen and I have been living it! It is the master precise liner from maybeline in black. This has a really thin nib and I just love it! 💕
Next is mascara...now I switch out mascaras all the time! However I have discovered a new mascara I am obsessed with!! And it is the maybeline lash sensational lash multiplying mascara in black. Firstly the packaging is gorgeous secondly the brush is amazing and finally my lashes look amazing thanks to this!! In my opinion maybeline mascaras are the best though! This was on offer for £5.99 because it is new but will be going back up to £7.99 soon so go and grab one at that price whilst you can!! 

Now for lips....firstly for lip balm I have been obsessed with the eos lip balms!!! I got 5 for my birthday from my sister and since then I have just been loving them!!! 💕💕 anyway my favourite is sweet mint because the colour of it is my favourite colour, it smells like mint chocolate and it tastes like mint chocolate! Not much more to say really...😂😂 the prices vary with these...
Next lip product is the nyx butter gloss in the colour 06 peach cobbler. This is so moisturising and is an amazing neon colour and I just think this is perfect! You can buy nyx from quite a few next stores and when I went and got this there was a sale on so I got it for about £2 I think.
Next lip product I recommend is the Rimmel London Kate moss lipstick in the colour 107 from her matte collection. These are amazing and in one of zoella's (Zoe sugg's) videos she mentioned that her favourite lipstick was this so as soon as I found out I rushed to get it and I have loved it ever since!! It is such a nice winter/ fall colour and I love the way it is matte as well! This is £5.49
The final lip product is one of my favourites ever!! It is the maybeline baby lips in the colour pink punch. This smells amazing and is super moisturising and gives a really nice kind of bubblegum pink colour and I have just always been a fan of this! And this is £2.99. 

Sorry this was so long guys but thank you for reading and as I said at the start go and check out my best friends blog as she did this as well so that's floralblondie.blogspot.com 

Bye for now! Love u 💕😊

Xoxo Keira 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe