miss beauty - a little bit about us.

09:20

Hey guys! so basically me and my friend love fashion designing! we design clothes all the time and post all our designs on our instagram account. if there is one thing we love most it is... shopping!!! ok so we love clothes but something we like more than that is makeup! we always go to boots near where we live, the last time we went was on Saturday and we spent an hour in there! it is the best! we also go into town quite often and we are going soon as well! I am so excited because we are going on a makeup shopping spree which includes going to Superdrug, the big boots, lush and lots more which we are really excited about!! we are also going to post what we get so a haul as soon as we get back and I'm not quite sure when we are going but yeah. I am so excited and we hope you enjoy our blogs.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe