benefit they're real macara vs maybeline the rocket volum' express mascara + review

14:14

hey guys!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!
I am with my friend lucy now and she says hi and she wants you to go follow her instagram @_lucyminter also you can follow me @keirasteadman on instagram as well! I am private but I will except you as soon as I see your request so don't worry about that! ;)

Anyway on with the blog.
So today I am going to be reviewing the benefit they're real mascara and maybeline the rocket volum' express mascara and then seeing which one I think is better; basically seeing whether it is worth spending a bit more on mascara or not.

benefit they're real mascara~
to begin with I think the packaging is really nice and unique because it shiney.
I think this mascara is amazing to get big lashes in really speedy time. I do think that this does look like you have fake eyelashes on which is good.
However it is really gloopy when you take the brush out of the bottle which is annoying because it gets everywhere, another thing I don't like is that it becomes quite clumpy on your eyelashes if you do it too much...(it doesn't take very long before it does this.) It doesn't dry very quickly either which means it goes everywhere like on your eye lid ect so that isn't very good either.
However I do think this mascara is really good but I wouldn't say it was worth the money as it is £24.50 (or something like that) and isn't perfect in my opinion as you can tell. Another thing is this mascara really does last ALL day and it takes me ages to take off in the evening which is quite annoying but you can tell how long it stays on for.

maybeline the rocket volum' express mascara~
This mascara is amazing because it holds the shape that you want for a long time without flaking away or uncurling your lashes. it has a jet-glide brush and it says that it gives you massive volume in rocket time and is clump free. However it takes a long time to get the volume and length that you want so if you didn't curl your eyelashes before then you probably wouldn't get your desired length you intended to have.
Furthermore this mascara is £7.99 which is a great price for what it does. The main thing I like about this product is it separates your lashes leaving them clump free and looking really nice. (Plus it doesn't smudge everywhere.)

In my conclusion I think the best mascara for the price and for what it does is the maybeline mascara however I would consider (if you have the money) buying the benefit mascara as it is good but is quite expensive for what it does.

I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post!
Sorry it was so long. I hope it helped you in some way.
Thank you guys so much for reading it means a lot.
Comment down below what you would like to see on the blog next and I will try to do it!
Oh and make sure you give me a follow if you want to see more from me.
Love you!

xoxo Keira

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/floralbrunette

Subscribe